Monday, March 07, 2005

James Houston

Last year I downloaded a bunch of lectures from the James Houston website and lately I've been re-listening to these lectures. Well into his 80s, Houston is a seasoned follower of Jesus Christ and offers the gentle wisdom that comes from years of following. A former Oxford Don, he helped start Regent College in the early 70s. He talks primarily on the spiritual life and while living in the light of the Reformers, he draws from the whole rich history of spiritual devotion. I think it would be worth your while to visit his site, read his writings and listen to his lectures.

1 comment:

John said...

Doug I have just had a look at James Houston's site and I have added it to my favourites to listen to later, looks fantastic! but what do you expect from a man who got his MA in Scotland! :)
GBYAY